PT. Panca Utama Sejati as a Painting Company provides a full range of painting products and services to the industrial, commercial and marine market. We are experienced in painting a wide variety of steel structures such us ; steel plate, jacket, plate form bridge, pressure vessels, barge, living quarter, piping, ducting etc., in several onshore and offshore project.
Our company takes SSPC standards seriously and uses a variety oftechniques in order to make sure your Industrial building or surface has been properly prepared for coating. The most important aspect of any coating project...
- Power Washing
- Interior & exterior with the capabilities of cleaning using environmentally safe chemical treatments
- Removal of dirt, atmospheric contaminants, manufacturing contaminants, loose paint, rust, and other foreign material
- Hand Tools: Scrapers, sandpaper and wire brushes
- Power Tools: Sanding disks, needle guns, rot opening machines
- Wet Abrasive Blasting
- Dry Abrasive Blast Cleaning (also called Sandblasting)
In order to provide the best quality work, we take extra steps to ensure that our spray application equipment is properly maintained. Our painters are well trained in and have a great amount of experience with the following spray application equipment:
- Conventional Air Sprayers
- Airless Sprayers
- Electrostatic Spray Paint
- HVLP (High Volume / Low Pressure) equipment
After our proper, professional preparation work - especially on exterior jobs, we make sure all necessary conditions for applying the coatings follow the paint manufacturer's specifications such as:
- Air Temperature - The air should not be too cold or too hot, even though latex now has house paints that can be applied with temperatures as low as 35°F
- Surface Temperatures
- Humidity - deals with the amount of moisture in the air
- Dew Point - when the air has too much water in it
- Wind - Even when using roller applications, overspray is always a concern.
While applying the paint, our experienced painters are constantly monitoring the above-mentioned weather related conditions. Even more important than monitoring the weather, our painters must ensure that the paint is applied at the proper film thickness. Our painters are equipped with wet film gauges, and take regular readings to ensure the paint is being applied at the manufacturer's specified film thickness. Too thin of a film provides much less protection while too thick can cause problems including, but not limited to cracking.