COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
The Management of PT. Panca Utama Sejati is totally committed to meet all of the requirements of International standard i.e SSPC, NACE, BSI and ISO for quality system, besides customer requirements and government regulation to where the construction should be installed.
As a general contractor company with specialized at blasting and painting service, it is our objective to maintain and to satisfy the needs of our customer towards quality achievements and delivery as per contract schedule. We work hard to surpass our customer’s expectations and deliver the highest quality result possible. Projects processed through our facility are inspected and all necessary records are kept for the quality assurance requirement.
" Quality is to be systematically planned, and to be improved continuously "
COMMITMENT TO SAFETYPT. PANCA UTAMA SEJATI committed to maintain and improve safety and a healthy condition at each of operating workshop and site, to instill in every employee safe working habits and attitudes, and discipline for safe condition on every job.
We believed an accidental loss can be controlled through the effort of management in combination with active employee involvement.
The following responsibilities are essential to the success of this policy.
Management is responsible to :
- Integrate Occupational Health and Safety into all aspects of the workplace though the continuous improvement process.
- Promote communication about Occupational Health and Safety as a normal component of all aspect of work.
- Plan, develop implement and monitor the Occupational Health and Safety Program.
- Take effective action to provide and maintain a health and safe workplace.
- Work in health and safe manner and encourage other to do the same.
- Discourage other from working in an unsafe manner.
- Co–operate with, support and promote Occupational Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Report or rectify any substandard practices or conditions that come to their attention.
- Perform their jobs properly in accordance with established procedures.